Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles …). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor visited that other site.
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
An anonymized channel created from your email address (also known as hash) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check if you are using it. The privacy clauses of the Gravatar service are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After validation of your comment, your profile picture will be visible publicly next to your comment.
If you are a registered user and you upload images to the website, we advise you to avoid uploading images containing EXIF GPS coordinates. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
If you submit a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. It’s only for your comfort so you do not have to enter this information if you post another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and log into this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you sign in, we’ll set up a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “remember me”, your cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
By modifying or publishing a publication, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the publication you just edited. It expires after one day.
Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it by means of an information banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following cookies:
– Functional cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the website and to make it more user-friendly. For example, we store your connection data. – Audience measurement cookies: they guarantee that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies make it possible to know if you have already visited the site before or not. Only during the first visit a cookie is created. On subsequent visits, the use of the existing cookie is automatic. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
the number of unique visitors – how often users visit the site – which pages the visitors consult – how long users are viewing a particular page – the page from which visitors leave the site
– Follow-up cookies: they allow to analyze your navigation, your habits of consultation or consumption on the sites of the network, with the aim of proposing you targeted advertisements or personalized services. The profile that is established based on this data is not related to your name, address, email address, etc., but only serves to match the advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible for you . We collect your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
– Cookies of third parties: they allow you to follow the pages you visit on the Internet in order to create your personal profile. This profile is not related to your name, address, email address, etc., as noted above, but only serves to identify you as a unique visitor and to tailor ads to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible for you. We collect your consent for these cookies. These cookies will not be installed without your consent.
– Social network cookies: These allow social networks to save articles and pages you share via their share buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that map out your browsing behavior on the internet. – Cookies for site improvement: they allow to test different versions of a web page in order to know which page is better used.
3a. List of cookies used
– Google analytics: to measure the audience of the site.
– Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage tags Google.
– Google Adsense: Google ad network using websites or YouTube videos as support for his ads.
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous research.
– Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns.
– DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to distribute banners. Facebook cookies:
– Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account.
– Social Facebook plugins: allows to like, share, comment content with a Facebook account.
– Facebook Custom Audience: allows to interact with the audience on Facebook. Twitter Cookies:
– Twitter button: makes it easy to share and view Twitter content.
– Twitter advertising: allows to display and target advertisements by the advertising agency of Twitter.
4. Your rights with respect to your personal data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to oppose the processing of personal data and the right to the transferability of your data. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email to the address next firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to login on our site. When it comes to accessing personal data related to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in your browser settings.
If you have an account or have left comments on the site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you, including the ones you have provided. You can also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not take into account the data stored for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Visitor comments can be verified using an automated spam detection service.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This will automatically recognize and approve the following comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For users who register on our site (if this is possible), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify, or delete their personal information at any time (except their username). Site managers can also view and edit this information.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time through your internet browser. You can also configure your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that some cookies can not be installed. To do this, please consult the help function of your browser. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may have consequences on the use of our website. Some tracking cookies are installed by third parties that display you advertisements through our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu. Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our website. Some features of the site may be corrupted and in some cases you will not be able to access the site. Moreover, the refusal of cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertising. Ads are no longer relevant to your interests and may appear more often.
The steps to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or go to one of the links below to go directly to your browser manual. Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/delete-cookies-to-delete-information
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how -to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet- explore Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
6. New developments and unplanned cookie